At Lake Country Animal Hospital, we understand that bringing your pet in for a surgical procedure, no matter how routine, can be a stressful time. That’s why we work hard to make both you and your pet feel comfortable and at ease.
To assist us in making sure you pet has the best experience possible we will utilize the following items:
- Registered Veterinary Technicians – to monitor your pet before, during and after their procedure
- Customized anesthetic protocol – to make sure that your pet gets just what they need
- IV fluids – to ensure that your pet is well hydrated, maintains appropriate blood pressure and provide emergency IV access if necessary
- Cardell monitor – to assess your pets blood pressure, EKG, heart and respiratory rates, as well as oxygen and carbon dioxide levels
- Warm water circulation blanket – to keep your pet warm during their procedure
- Centralized kennel area – to ensure that we are only steps away from your pet
- Dog runs with in-floor heating – to ensure that your pet is not on a cold surface
We want you to know that when you bring your pet to us, you can rest assured that they will receive the best available surgical and nursing care.